I've just finished a major code reorganization (and lots of rewriting). If I've got all the bugs fixed, you shouldn't see much of a difference. The menus for theme and background selection are now sorted in alphabetical order, because they're finally dynamic.
The Perl code for everything is now using modules, instead of having all the functions piled into a couple of shared library files. This makes it much easier to keep track of things, since related functions are grouped together in their own modules, global variables are restricted to the module they're in, etc. A similar reorganization/rewrite I did for SlickHosting.com also resulted in a script executing in half the time, so apparently modules are significantly more efficient for Perl to handle.
I have not updated the Open Source page with a new version of the code. At some point I'm sure I'll do that. E-mail me if you're really interested.
Oh yes, almost forgot: I threw in a new theme based on NeXTStep. Yeah, the document icons suck; I'll be fixing those when I find some good screen shots.